The sun is out, Spring is in the air and I'm feeling good










What a difference the feeling of spring and sunshine makes. I know it doesn't always follow through but today the sun has been out and and I've been feeling a quite contentment with life. I can't say I've done alot, just been pottering about and tidying a few bits up here and there, feed the birds, and took some more photos in the garden.
I've even been trying to make a few future plans, two of which are to plant a herb garden and a new fern boarder, well I guess i might need to get someone else to help me with the actual planting but at least I can have the enjoyment of planning it and then taking care of it.
I think I may have discovered what a simple life means to me.... to live with gentle contentment.





Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, it's kind of you and I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts