Meet Agnes and Florrie and a wonderful surprise.

I'm very happy to introduce Agnes and Florrie to you, they have come straight from the talented fingers of Robin Britton of Coombe Crafts. Robin makes the most delightful dolls and I love her 24th scale creations. Agnes and Florrie have soon settled in and made themselves at home in Cinnamon House and are now busy getting the house ready for their annual Samhain party.


And the wonderful news...... I'm going to Miniatura tomorrow :) my lovely dad thought I need cheering up so has surprised me with 2 tickets. Have to admit I'm a bit nervous of going with the crowds etc, but I'm really excited too, it's been 5 years since I last visited the show what with one thing and another so it will be lovely to visit again. I'm of course going to be looking for witchy and related items for my little crowd, but I also hope I can find a wolf as so far I've not found one of them on the net that I like.

Comments

Popular Posts