December Tag Swap

This is the tag I've made for the December tag swap on UKScrappers hosted by Karen. The brief was to use the theme stone of the month Turquoise colour, but even though it was December, not to use anything Chrissmassy. I just love Turquoise so had to have a go at this. I've done the tag using my digi program and elements from the Trading Post collection. I did order some beads but sadly didn't have time to put them on. I really don't know where this Yule tide has gone, I thought I'd have a nice quite time and get loads done and caught up but in between meeting family and friends the time has vanished. Still I like how the tag turned out, love the Southwestern style and would love to visit there someday.

Comments

  1. Gorgeous colour, lovely work. Happy New Year! ... :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I love this tag, it is really different to anything I have seen, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - this is a gorgeous tag - I love the colours - nice to see some craft on a craft blog! lol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, it's kind of you and I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts