Have a Wonderful Fairy Day


Do you know it's International Fairy Day today?

The fairies do, they are gathering as we speak to dance the night away
under the summer moon. I try to capture their gathering in my picture but
they fly so fast all you see is the sparkles they leave in their trail. There
is one though in a little pink dress, can you see her? I never put her in 
to the picture but she flow in herself to talk to Pegasus. 


I wish everyone magic on this night.
With days full of sparkles and laughter to follow. 

J x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comments

  1. with all the craziness in my life right now I completely forgot it was fairy day, I hope they dont take offence. Lovely image. Hugs Sara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, it's kind of you and I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts