Official BBC Doctor Who: 50 Years Trailer - Day of the Doctor

The BBC have released the official trailer for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary special. Can you spot all the doctors?


Also from the BBC website


Latest on the Anniversary Celebrations

Next up is a video showing all the Doctor references
in the 50th Anniversary trailer. I watched the trailer a
number of times but having watched this now I realise
there were loads of bits I'd miss so worth worth a peek
after you've tried to guess them yourself from the
trailer video above. 


Don't look if you don't like spoilers!




Comments

  1. Nice! I like to see all the fans getting ready for this in rabid glory. Sherlock is getting new episodes soon, too, they just announced.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, it's kind of you and I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts