Inchies are 1 inch by 1 inch square !!!



The title of this post may seem obvious to many, I thought it was obvious to me when I joined my first swap for Inchies. It was not until I actually came to try and make them that I realized how small one inch square actually is......


The swap asked for 30 inchies done on any theme with some simple stitching and every inchie should be slightly different in some way. After much trial and error and lot of swearing and stamping of feet I did eventually come up with the 30 inches required and that I was happy with. I based them on vintage film stars and the simple stitching became a single stitch on many of them but they were all slightly different in some way.



Will I do any more inchies?

Well I've learnt in the past year to never say never so lets just say not any time soon....






Comments

Popular Posts