Vintage Christmas cj returns

I have so enjoyed taking part in the vintage cj group, it has turned out to be one of the best cj's I have ever had back, thank you to all that did an entry in my book. I do love the vintage look and I think it helped that we were all doing a vintage theme. The pages from top to bottom are;

Cover by me
'Is there a Santa Claus?' by me
12 days of Christmas by Linda E
Traditions of Christmas by Magpie
Carols by Poet Crafty
Mistletoe & Holly by Jayne b
1st Christmas card by new2this
Father Christmas by Janee
Christmas Tree by Zullybelle
Vintage Christmas by miss C
Vintage Christmas by InspireSpirit
Sign in page by me


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. That much be a stunning Cj IRL Jane. It looks gorgous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I had fogotten this is ages ago wow you cj is wonderful on of the pages I enjoyed doing. looks fab

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, it's kind of you and I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts