Witches Almanac CJ returns

After all the upset last week I got a lovely surprise in the post when my Witches Almanac circle journal arrived home. It really does not seem that long since I sent it off on it's travels last spring. The pages I've received back are fantastic, I'm really over the moon with it. A big thank you to all in my circle group: Host Culpepper and Scrapping Sal, NettyB, Pinkster, Blackbird, Craftdee, Tigs, LynnD, AcidburnRose, ejc, Scrapnanny. Click on the pictures if you want to look at them a bit larger.




It was just the icing on the cake that it arrived in time for my birthday today, I had a good day, dad took me out for lunch and I've had some lovely cards and gifts, getting this cj was a really nice added bonus :)

Comments

  1. Happy birthday! What a wonderful surprise indeed! Enjoy all the goodies ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful book :D and such perfect timing for its return!

    Belated ♪♫ Happy Birthday ♫♪ wishes, & good to hear you had such a great day x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, it's kind of you and I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts