Affirmation

I am an Animistic Pagan
I am a Heathen who sees overlaps of her faith with elements of Druidry.
I am a Hard Polytheist.
I believe in natural magic and power of belief.
I feel my roots go deep in to the land I live on.
My ancestors are my roots


All above is central to me being me.


My beliefs that my gods are mental constructs and that all religions are the invention of time and man does not lessen any of my affirmations above. Faith and Religion are not the same. Faith is knowing there are layers beyond our comprehension. Religion is how we try to decipher those layers.

Comments

  1. What beautiful words. Well said! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and clear; love it. I am thinking about doing something like this sometime before All Hallow's Eve as part of my Blog Cleansing project; there are things I want to share and clarify. I might have to quote this post (if you don't mind of course ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both Kim and Magaly and of course you can quote the post if you wish :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, it's kind of you and I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts