A Gathering of Kith and Kin

We had a rare chance to gather our kith and kin together for a picnic, including our American connections who had flown over for a brief visit and the British weather held good too.

 
The family tradition of climbing trees still seems to be strong in the younger generation.
Also for me, a little bit of magic in that a dragonfly was hovering and dancing around our heads, my mum always said she'd visit back as a dragonfly so when one is around it always makes me smile. I should know she'd never miss the chance of a family gathering.

Comments

  1. What a magical and wonderful day! I love the story of the dragonfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see people climbing trees, makes me smile.

    Dragonflies are magical, sometimes I think they are faeries!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, it's kind of you and I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts