Industrial Steampunk Chic

Someone gave me a copy of the new Dunelm Autumn/Winter Catalogue at the weekend so I've been indulging in a nice spot of wishful dreaming of what I'd love if I won the lottery (which as I don't play isn't likely). While not exactly Steampunk the general look of industry and urban decoration does seem to be on trend at the moment and much of it can be adapted or slotted in to a steampunk look.

 I'd basically just like to have these two rooms just transplanted in to my home. I love the packaging style drawers, they'd be ideal to store my rubber stamps and paper crafting in. Though I readily admit it would never be this tide under my stewardship.

 This is the piece I'm really in love with. I guess it's not beyond the capabilities of some to make a plank table on wheels like this but it is beyond mine. I just adore this table.

Two other smaller accessories I could most definitely find house room for. The letterpress cushion appeals to my love of lettering and the whole printing process and I'm always a push over for anything related to clocks and time.

If anyone else is equally looking for a bit of light home dream time then the Dunelm UK website can be find here. Please note this post is entirely based on my wishful dreaming and I've no association with the shop at all.

Comments

  1. Ooh, I'm with you on this, everything looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I could get lost in that catalog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love all of this!! I'm sitting here drooling! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love all of this!! I'm sitting here drooling! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, it's kind of you and I really appreciate it.

Popular Posts